END OF YEAR COMMUNITY RITUAL WORKSHOP (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Over two sessions our design workshops will provide you with support to get creative, explore the new terrain of ritual design and connect with others throughout the process.
Additionally, our experiential workshops will provide you with guidance on effective facilitation developing your confidence in design and delivery. Our workshops support you in becoming confident, clear and creative ritual makers.
How does it work?
Signing up secures your place in our workshops Getting Started and Finishing up, both 90 minutes long and taking place 1 week apart.
Focused on exploring your unique ritual expression, uncovering the elements that contribute to a powerful ritual and how this may tie to your community’s intentions. The Getting Started workshop introduces participants to design principles that will allow you to create an impactful, enjoyable and bespoke ritual.
Getting Started Workshop Outcomes;
- Become more attuned to what rituals are and how to use them
- Get started with a clear sense of what works and what doesn’t
- Enjoy and make use of the power of community
- Receive personal support from experts
- Learn design principles that can empower all your future rituals
Following the Getting Started Workshop a period of further idea generation, testing and redevelopment begins. In the week-long lead up to the Finishing Up workshop, you will explore the needs of your community, test your ideas and use these insights to develop a meaningful ritual.
Completion of this workshop will see participants excited and ready to bring life to their bespoke ritual. Finishing up will incorporate a creative session, design testing methodology, direct feedback and facilitation skills-building to ensure your ritual is ready to be experienced.
Finishing Your Design Outcomes
- Get ideas and inspiration from other community builders
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your design
- Improve your facilitation skills
- Receive direct feedback and fine-tune your ideas and skills